Friday 16 November 2012

Christmas Card - embossed poinsettia

I am mad on the Stampendous Frantage bits.  I also have just received some lovely already embossed cards from Craftwork Cards - usually I struggle to use aperture cards as never happy with my results but these are stunning and wanted to use distress ink with a little silver ink accent to the embossing and add a Spellbinder Poinsettia die.  The Poinsettia was then coated with Stampendous Frantage aged embossing powders with some tinsel glitter to the centre and joined with a brad.


This is the completed card showing the Frantaged Poinsettia .
The tag is stamped with a clear Stampendous Christmas sentiment embossed in black. The edges of the stamp dipped in a glitter embossing powder from stash.

This shows the Craftwork Card aperture card already embossed with snowflakes and with some mirror card behind the aperture.  
The embossed card with distress inks applied to highlight the snowflakes.  I used the Splodge mat and the Inkylicious dusters to apply ink in pale blue with also a touch of silver.
The Spellbinders die cut out of light card and the with the Frantage embossing powders applied.  I used the aged scarlet, the aged hunter green and shabby green.  The centre is embossed with Stampendous tinsel glitter (mahogany, I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment