Wednesday 14 November 2012

Embossed Card




I wanted to make a card with embossing especially as I have just bought some more of the Stampendous Frantage embossing powders and other gorgeous bits to play with.  I just love all of this range, I love the aged embossing powders, the glitters, and all of the other exciting bits. 
I made this for as part of The Stamp Man Blog challenge to make an embossed card/project - The Stampman Embossing Challenge

This stamp is from Penny Black - Dreamy (40-102).
I inked with Marvy Le Plume pens, used UTEE (with a little crystal glitter embossing power to head of flower.  I applied some mica powder to edges and reheated to fix and then cracked the UTEE.
This shows the embossing to one of the layers - Couture Creations  "Courtship"
I used some chalk inks to add some colour to highlight areas.

This shows the crackles, the mica to the edges and the glitter effect.

The background stamp is from Aspects of Design Lace 1.
The sentiment is from IndigoBlu - Poppy Meadow.
The lace stamp is embossed with the Stampendous aqua tinsel embossing powder.



This is the completed card showing the background embossed with the Stampendous Aged Aqua embossing powder - I know less if probably more but would cover every part of the card with the aged embossing powders or other bling bits.  The bow is from MayArts ribbon.  I have also used some Distress Inks, spellbinders labels dies and also WRMK corner chompers.

2 comments:

  1. wow love that topper Jacky!! lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I would aspire to make cards as beautiful as yours - you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete