Saturday 28 December 2013

Wisteria Card

I have lots of Dreamweaver stencils and like to use them with embossing paste.  This time I thought I would try something different.  I ran the card and stencil through the die cutting/embossing machine and with the stencil still in place I inked the raised sections with various shades of mauves and greens.  After removing the stencil I sprinkled with sparkle embossing powder and heat embossed.  The background of the card was stamped with versamark and a silver tint embossing powder applied.  








1 comment:

  1. You have been so busy with your blogging today Jacky! I absolutely love wisteria, we have some in the garden that took 7 years to flower but is now gorgeous. That is such a clever technique you used, it looks like you used embossing paste, I am going to give this a try. Thanks so much for the inspiration. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete