Monday 27 January 2014

Cameo Birthday Cards

What better way to spend a wet weekend than tucked up in my craft room making cards with my Cameo and using some of the love files from the Silhouette Store.  One of my favourite designers is Daniela Angelova - there are some of her files on Pinterest (Daniela Angelova). As part of a Silhouette Cameo Facebook group we make birthday cards for other members of the group - great way to make more cards and to use some of the lovely stash items, card and paper.  I had 4 cards to make for the February birthdays but was really enjoying making cards so make a few extra.  Can't wait to make some more - there are so many different designs still to make!  

I used some of my Craftwork Cards papers, flowers and sentiments.

I love adding flowers made with Craftwork Cards Card Candy

This paper is from Hunkydory.

More Card Candy flowers.









No comments:

Post a Comment