Sunday 23 February 2014

Craftwork Cards - Botanica

When I saw this beautiful collection from Craftwork Cards I just had to buy it - despite trying to use up some of my stash as usual.  This Botanica collection is beautiful with a slight vintage feel with flowers, birds and butterflies.  I love the uncoated card which is a brilliant weight and great to ink the edges etc.  I added some glitter glue to some areas and I used some mirror card etc from my stash but pretty much everything was from the kit.  I really like the co-ordination of matching papers, flowers, toppers and sentiments.  I kept it simple but some of the excellent card designs on the Craftwork Cards blog and the DT blogs are well worth a look.  Every page in the pad was a favourite - I would find it hard to decide an absolute favourite!  I have only used a tiny bit of the foiled pages - they are almost too nice to use.

Easel Card


Easel Card


Fold back card


Fold back card



Full card front.


Front of card cut diagonally in half

3 comments:

  1. Wow Jacky, I saw this on TV and liked it but you have really brought it to like with your gorgeous cards. I Love them all, but since I adore anything with a butterfly on it (yes, anything!) I love those cards especially. Beautiful work. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing cards Jacky :) You have won a spot on 'A Very Trendy Card Class' - drop me an email when you have a spare moment! Stephanie x

    ReplyDelete